We Survived!

Baseball season is over for the boys and we survived with only one injury with my oldest. Thank you, Lord! My youngest is hoping to be chosen for the All Star team, yet I can take it or leave it. Actually, if he is chosen, we won't have to participate in football. Okay, okay, I won't be selfish - it's not about me! I'm always told how busy I am, yet I'm really not busy for myself, yet for my sons. I truly understand the "Mom's Taxi" phrase. My life is busy with their activities and taking them where they need to go - practice, games, church activities, etc... Actually, I wouldn't have it any other way except on those days when I'm extremely tired (smile). I'd rather be completely involved in my child's life than just watching them do what they do. They are growing up so fast and I want to remember every aspect of their life and also want them to remember their parents being a major part of everything they were involved in. I truly believe being involved in a child's life makes a difference in the friends they choose and also the decisions they make later on in life. I'm sure I'll find out!