Prayer 3

Heavenly Father, I thank you for my husband. Thank you for allowing me to be the help mate of one of your precious sons. Give me love and eyes for him only. Help me to be the wife he needs and the wife you created me to be. Help me not to give a selfish love, but an unconditional love. Guard his heart and mind today. Bless him and give him strength, energy, and power. Help me to be patient with him as the leader of our home. Help me to be the example of Christ-like love in the home. Help me to be Christ-controlled when he does and says things I don't agree with. Show me my own faults before I point his out. Remind me it's not my job to always correct him, yet to encourage, uplift, help, and pray for him. Give me the desire to meet his needs physically and emotionally and to love him with the love of the Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.