Prayer 6

Heavenly Father,

I thank you for this new day full of new opportunities, new blessings, and new beginnings! I thank you for protecting and keeping my family last night while we slept. Thank you for watching over us. Thank you for the angels assigned to protect our home from dangers unknown to us. Thank you for waking us this morning with life, health, and strength! Thank you for the ability to walk, see, taste, smell, talk, and to think properly! Thank you for your mercy, Lord! Thank you for your grace! Thank you for the blood that protects us every moment of the day. Thank you for this prayer of praise and thanksgiving! I love you, Lord. Give me a strong desire to serve you, worship you, and to keep a praise and prayer on my lips throughout this day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.