He Prepared Me

Sweet Jesus is soooo sweet that He prepares us for things we can't handle. He knows when we'll need extra strength to endure tests, trials, storms, etc...This week I've been more prayerful for my husband than usual and it's because of the Holy Spirit pricking my heart to do so. Last night my husband's mother passed away and I needed to be strong for him. My fervent prayers prepared me for what we didn't expect. Thank you, Lord. It was a rough night for my husband, yet I was able to be the supportive, comforting wife I needed to be and he thanked me this morning. Nobody but Jesus!

I thank a special angel for her prayers who was with me when I received the news. The Lord ALWAYS gives us exactly what we need right when we need it. I can't stress a fervent prayer life enough. Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray.