I Love It!

Okay, okay! I admit it. I LOVE the whole sport scene with my little men. I simply love it and I'm so grateful to have boys! My youngest did make the All Star Team and he isn't the only one happy about it. Hooray!! I guess I wasn't really ready for the season to be over, so now I have a little more time to enjoy the game of baseball - it's my favorite sport. The truth shall set you free! Unless I'm dead tired or haunted by hormones, there is nowhere else I'd rather be than in the stands. It's family time, it's down time, it's relaxing time, and it's fun time!This season has not only been rewarding in regards to the sport, yet I've met a couple of mothers (one from each son's team) who have been a blessing in my life. It's funny how God works because I told my husband at the beginning of the season that I was going to sit in my car and read for most of the practices. I guess I was burned out from previous sporting events. Well, I didn't feel comfortable doing that after the first couple of practices and would have missed out on two wonderful friendships that are blossoming in my life. My selfishness always gets in the way of God's work. Anyway, these two ladies know who they are. I thank God for you and thank you both for accepting me and allowing me to get to know you. Your insight, your spirit, and most of all your ability to allow God's love to flow through you have blessed me beyond the words to explain it. It's not easy for me to meet people and be sociable, yet the Spirit of the Lord within each of you has been a lesson to me this baseball season - one I'll never forget!