Prayer 1

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for getting my attention and showing me the importance of praying for my family. Thank you for shedding your blood and giving me the privilege to come before your Holy throne. I come in the name of Jesus, asking you first to forgive me of my sins committed in my thoughts, my words, and my deeds. Help me to be as forgiving with my family as you are with me. Help me to be as loving and compassionate as you are with me. Help me to look beyond their faults and meet their needs as you do with me. I want to be able to love my family with your love. Help me to see each person through your eyes. Help me to be an encourager and not a fault finder. Help me to recognize my own faults before I point out theirs. Help me to find the joy in Motherhood and to fulfill my role without mumbling and complaining. I need your help, Lord. I need your grace and your mercy, this day. I need you to remind me throughout the day to be in prayer. Help me develop a praying spirit and to pray for my family throughout the day. Help me, Lord. I need you in my life, in my thoughts, and emotions. Have your way with me as I nurture the family you placed in my care. I love you, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.