Prayer 7

Dear God,

I come to you confessing my sins. Forgive me for all unrighteousness in my thoughts and actions. Thank you for your forgiveness and the blood you shed for me. Give me a fresh anointing today. Renew my mind and my spirit to desire only you. Give me the desire to seek your face, to seek righteousness, and to keep your commandments. Bless me to stay in your will. Remove all selfish desires, goals, and dreams, and allow my desires to be your desires. Draw me into a closer walk with you, a more intimate relationship with you. Lord, I desire to be the woman, the wife, and the Mother you created me to be. Continue to prick my heart, to prune me, and mold me. Help me to boldly be a woman after your heart. I love you, Lord and I desire to stay focused on you. Help me to keep my mind on you throughout the day. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.