Rest or Wash

Right after having a battle with fatigue yesterday, I'm facing a new day with new challenges. My children are in school, I have loads of laundry to wash, and breakfast dishes are in the sink waiting to feel water. What do I do? Rest or Wash? Believe it or not, this decision is somewhat difficult for me. How do I rest when there is work to do? When will I do it? Will I have time after my rest to make my house nice and neat before the family comes home? What if my husband comes home early and finds me sleeping in the middle of the day! Will he think I do this everyday? Who cares! Just the questions alone are making me tired. I HAVE to learn to care for myself properly. I have poor eating habits, poor sleeping habits, and I keep going and going and going. As of right now, the Energize bunny and the Easter bunny have been laid down to rest...I'm tired and I'm going to put my feet up!