De-Clutter My Brain

I was looking for a roll of tape this morning and each room I went into had a pile of junk either in a corner on a box, a table, a desk or the ironing board, which is in my bedroom waiting to be taken down. It’s now topped with clothes, which is an additional job I’ve created for myself. I got agitated as I went from room to room and completely forgot about the tape, yet focused on the piles that seemed to laugh at me for being intimidated by them. I wish I could twinkle my nose and remove these little piles that are causing me big pain. I know my thought process will be a lot clearer once these piles are removed. Don’t you feel better in a clean, uncluttered space? Our surroundings play a big part in our thoughts and even our emotions. A dirty house can be overwhelming to the point you don't feel like doing anything! It’s just one thing to do...tackle each pile one by one...SIGH. This could have been avoided if everyone picked up behind themselves. I’ve already removed one pile in my bedroom and my husband will be stunned once he notices it’s finally gone. I feel better about it myself and have motivation to tackle one more, but just ONE more. Maybe then, I'll find the tape!