Be Thankful

I was sharing with another mother how I thought my Mondays would be a time for me to do some things I wanted to do. Since the boys are in school on Mondays only, I was hoping that would be a time to renew my mind and kick my feet up. It never turns out that way and I find myself running errands and doing things around the house and before you know it, the time is gone and it's time to pick the boys up from school! She mentioned how she would love to just be home alone regardless of what she had to do. She's right! Some mothers would just love to be home to clean up without being disturbed or even to use the bathroom or eat a meal without interruption. My goodness, give me an inch and I want a mile! Yes, I'm thankful just to be home alone one day a week for a few hours. It really does make a difference!