My Power Source

Okay, you’ve showered, dressed, your make-up is applied, you’ve had your coke or coffee, and you’re ready to tackle the dealings of the new day, right? You know something is bound to happen that will knock your plans out of order, cause you to become agitated, or have negative thoughts. No day goes as planned, and none of us are perfect, so how can we set ourselves up for a victorious day instead of a day of frustration and defeat? Plug into your power source! Do you know what your power source is? If I woke up and started my day without prayer and meditation, I would be Mrs. Evileena! My power source is Jesus...yes, He is the source of my joy, my strength, and energy. I have to ask for His covering over my mind and my thoughts. Being a stay at home mom is not easy. I don’t care what anyone says or what it appears to be, it is a challenge! I enjoy it to the fullest and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, yet there are days that I struggle with a bad attitude, hormone hangover, or days I just wake up tired. This is not how I desire to be nor do I want my children to experience monster momma, so I ask the Lord to cover me, hide me from myself, and fill me with His love, thoughts, compassion, understanding, and peace. I want my children to see the character of Christ, not Evileena (smile). It makes a major difference in my demeanor and in my day. Plugging into my power source covers me with the Promised Perfect Peace allowing me to handle whatever comes my way. Have you plugged into your power source today?