I'm Free!!

I'm sooo happy I'm free from hiding my frustrations and inadequacies as a wife and mother. What a weight to carry pretending every day is a good day and that we have the perfect children and husband. I'm not saying we have to open our front door each morning crying for help while others examine our dirty dishes and piles of laundry, but be honest with yourself! Be real! As women, we all deal with similar struggles and challenges on different levels, yet the things we share are usually the good things. We all, at some time or another, feel overwhelmed with all we are called to do and be. We all deal with laundry, dishes, cooking, bathrooms, careers, church ministry, volunteer work, hormones, children and husbands, so what's the secret? I love my home to have a sweet scent of vanilla and lavender when my family and guests enter, yet take a look at the dust under the potpourri pot! The truth shall set you free!