I Am MOTHER

I can't tell you what a joy it is to offer support and encouragement to moms from all walks of life. I use to be a working mom and I completely admired mothers who stayed home with their children. I wanted to be just like them when I grew up. I also noticed there were many mothers who enjoyed being in the workforce and had no desire to be at home all day with their children. Regardless of what your choice is, know that being a MOTHER is the most important, influential, valued, role created by God! No ifs, ands, or buts about it! Sometimes a mother's mind can be tainted by society and we may feel what we're doing is not enough or really no big deal at all, yet who else will raise our next generation? Who else will mold values, morals, and character? Who will groom noble men and women to take our place? Who will bring comfort to children when they need it? Who will nurse our children back to health when they are ill? What would the world be like without mothers? Just imagine it for a minute....remove yourself from your home....scary huh? MOTHERS ARE NEEDED, DESIRED, and REQUIRED!