Grasp The Moment!

The days seem to be passing by so quickly. It’s already Wednesday and I’m trying to remember what I did Tuesday! The hustle and bustle of life hides the sound of the tick tock and before you know it, time has passed by. Work, school, housekeeping, cooking, and errands are all necessities of life that consume time, yet I try to remember the next minute is not promised to me. Enjoy the moment, seize the day, grasp every moment as if it were the last! I really have nothing – no thing – to complain about. I’m alive and just the ability to BE is enough to have joy and enjoy. Life is full of swift transitions and not knowing what the future holds is enough to live each moment to the fullest.
Whatever you may be dealing with today – it’s already alright! It could be worse and yes, it could be better, yet IT IS WHAT IT IS. Live for today and grasp the moment!