A Puppet

I have pleeeenty to do today inside and outside of my home plus pack for a family reunion. I've learned from experience NOT to allow myself to get stressed over my to-do list. So much to do with so little time...not enough hours in the day....I need a clone to help me! When these thoughts come to mind, the first thing I do is PRAY. I have to remind myself that I am nothing and can do nothing without my Creator. I can't even put one foot in front of the other without His help! I ask God to order my every step and to lead me through my tasks one by one. Throughout the day, I focus on His leading and not my to-do list. If something is left undone - it just wasn't meant to get done! I'm one person and the 'S' on my chest needs to retire. My busy days are less stressful and definitely less chaotic. God reminds me that I don't do the work myself, yet I must make my body available to Him and He works through me - like a puppet. God is my strength, energy, and power. It's easier being a puppet than running around the house like a chicken with my head cut off thinking I'm in control.