The Hats We Wear






How many hats will you wear today? How many different positions will you attempt to fill today? My schedule today holds the positions of counselor, mediator, cook, cleaning woman, banker, teacher, and tonight I'll be a sex goddess. There are a few more hats I need to bring down from my closet shelf, yet I'm only choosing a few - this is all I choose to handle plus I need to leave room for those unexpected positions that pop up in the middle of the day - we have to be flexible too! Don't try to wear more hats than you can handle because they will weigh you down and before you know it, you're wondering why your day isn't going well. No wonder we sometimes feel like we're losing our minds - our heads are covered by the many hats we wear! When you think about it, being a Mother is an amazing role - we're almost unbelievable in our abilities, which should immediately draw our attention, once again, to our Creator. Only God could have created such an amazing being who is capable of doing several things at one time and wearing several different hats, yet continue to look like one person - Mother! Have a happy day in Motherhood!!