What Happened?

I'm taking a four-week Cake Decorating class and last night I was not prepared. It was my second class and I had done no homework, my cake wasn't frosted and I left my book at home. I was thankful that the instructor was the only one in the room when I arrived, so I could apologize for not being a "good student." I told her I once was an organized person, yet didn't know what happened to me. Her reply was, "Oh, you're fine. You're just a working woman." Is that what it is? Yuck! When the other girls (much younger than I) came in, they were prepared and had everything they needed for class. I watched them place their frosted cakes and supplies on the table. I wondered if they had children, so I asked. Out of the three, only one did, which allowed me to exhale. I privately laughed at myself and the crazy, rushed day I was having that wasn't finished yet. The class went very well and I truly enjoyed it. So, is this my life as a working woman or are my time management and organization skills slipping because I'm turning into an OLDER woman? Either way, I'm glad it's Friday!