Love Conquers All Part II

It's only fair to follow-up on my previous post about my twelve year old. God knows I don't want anyone thinking I can't stand my own child (smile). The last couple of days have been great and I'm doing all I can to decrease, so God can increase within me. I see my baby boy as I did when he was first born - he still has his little baby face and is as sweet as pie. What changed? He grew up and developed his own mind and opinions. Darn! I've been led to pour into my first-born in an unusual way. He has been given the title of Character Trainer for our family. Each week he must learn a different character trait and find creative ways to teach the family so we can implement it in our daily life. He feels so important and even asked for my help. Bless his heart. Whatever ways this is helping ME, I accept it and I know he is benefiting from it also as well as the entire family. Yes, my clone is still a clown and irritating as heck at times, yet he's mine and I'm probably just as irritating to him at times also. We are what we are! Thank God for Jesus!!