In the FOG

Yesterday I felt like I was in the fog all day! I just couldn't think straight and I have a new appreciation for waking up in my RIGHT MIND! If I didn't have my hormones to blame it on, I'd think I was truly losing my mind. I went to the grocery store and left the check book, my husband asked me to do a few things and I forgot to do them, I was late everywhere I went - AUUUUGH!
Thank God for my sons because I used them tremendously!! They were my right and left hand and my brain. God is definitely a KEEPER - he kept my mind on yesterday and Lord, I need you again today, tomorrow and every day!

I have alot of things going on right now and it's probably brain overload. I hate busyness, yet this is a busy season of my life and I pray it won't last forever. I have several projects requiring my attention, yet I'm trying to keep my family my priority, which is a MUST! Nothing is more important than family... NO-THING!

Although I felt I was in the fog in a negative way, I have to remember what a friend told me fog stood for ---Favor Of God!