Another Chance

While washing dishes last night, I kept looking onto the back porch where my three men were eating dinner and playing dominoes. What a blessing to have a loving home environment. I began to feel an overwhelming sense of thankfulness as I prayed for them. I’m so blessed to be able to recognize the blessings my family holds because I haven’t always felt this way. I haven’t always looked at my children and felt love. I haven’t always looked at my husband as a gift. Thank you, God for another chance to recognize the blessings in my family. Thank you for allowing me to see them with your eyes. Thank you for allowing me to feel a portion of the love you feel for them. Thank you for giving me the desire to nurture and care for your children. What an amazing emotion we are blessed to experience...being a Mother! Women definitely have God’s favor - He chose us to be the caretakers of the home. Now, tomorrow when I wake up, I may not feel this way, so I’m living in the moment and thanking God for THIS moment in time! Thank God for my family and thank God for this new day - another chance to recognize the blessings my family holds!