Stop Complaining!

I have so much to do today, yet I'm okay with it! My attitude has everything to do with my accomplishments. I can choose to complain about every task ahead of me or JUST DO IT and be thankful for the ability to do what needs to be done. Complaining will only sour my disposition and my attitude and little will get done.

I arose early and communed with my Heavenly Father and I have perfect peace. I have four cakes to bake for a friend’s family funeral, bills to pay (one in person), clothes to wash and pack for the family for an out of town trip, a gift to purchase for a wedding, school work to be done with my sons, and of course the house needs to be cleaned – as always. I’ve set the tone in my heart, mind, and my home. Soft worship music is playing, the children are still sleeping, a cake is in the oven baking, a load of laundry is washing, tea is brewing for a later break, and my spirit is at peace. God is awesome – He just wants us to seek His help and He is waiting to bless us. I thank God for the gift of peace – the Prince of Peace which sustains me as a woman, a wife, and a mother!!