Prayer for Children

Heavenly Father,

I come to you, in the name of Jesus, thanking you for the children you've placed in my care. Thank you for the reminder to continually lift them up in prayer to protect them from the traps of the enemy. I ask you to protect them from dangers seen and unseen. Protect them and keep them in your care. Surround them with encouraging friends and loving teachers. Please guard their hearts and minds from unclean spirits and remind them of your love for them. Thank you for the opportunity to be their Mother and thank you for trusting me to love, nurture, and pray for them daily. I love you, Lord. Please give me the strength to endure this new school year and to praise you regardless of the situations you have planned for our family. I want to trust, lean, and depend on you only. Have mercy, Lord. Have mercy on me and thank you for allowing me to stand in your grace. Thank you in advance for all you've ever done for me and all you are doing right now. In your son's name I pray, amen.