Be Yourself!

I read a lot of emails from mothers feeling inadequate and insecure as a Mother. All we can do is our best – nothing more! It helps to not compare ourselves to one another and accept yourself for who you are as a wife and Mother. Do only what works for your home – your family – your children – your husband and not what another woman is doing in her home. Every home is different and runs differently. Mothers are the same, yet quite different. We all have different personalities, ideas, and thoughts about mothering, yet we all have a home to keep, children to raise, and some of us a husband to help. Accepting each other as Mothers will definitely help everyone on our Motherhood journey! None of us are perfect and when you really think about it, we are nothing and can do nothing without the help of God. I remind myself daily that God is raising my children THROUGH me! His love within me is what keeps me loving my husband and my children, therefore, I can’t take credit for anything! I’m just making myself available to be used.