Super on my Natural

I can be quite controlling and when I am, I deny God opportunities to show me His awesome power and His love for me. Trying to be Superwoman, Supermom, and Superwife takes away from the Supernatural power of God in my life. He waits for me every morning to show me just how great He is and how I can be used by Him, but I must first let go of the reigns of my life. Once I truly surrender my thoughts of control, God will be able to place some super on my natural. Do I really think I have control of anything? Do I really think I am raising my children? Do I really think I'm loving my husband in my own power? God must laugh sometimes at how self sufficient a woman tries to be - trying to meet the needs of everybody without His help in our daily life. Hmmm...this may be the reason women stay tired, frustrated, and dissatisfied - we try to live without His power. We try to handle things on our own, yet when things don't go right, He is there to pick up the pieces - again. Thank you, Lord for this day! Fill me with your holy power! Fill my thoughts and emotions with your Spirit. Take complete control of me and have your way this day!