Wait For Me!

Time goes by sooo fast! I'm not having fun either; I'm working my butt off today! I looked at the clock and it was almost noon. Good grief! Where did the day go? Idle time has no place in a Mother's life. Idle time has no place in anyone's life! Every single minute counts, but more importantly is to make those accumulated minutes count for productive days. I still haven't decided what I'll cook for dinner, but there is a pound of frozen ground beef on the counter looking at me. The finger prints on the white walls are waving at me as I continue to walk by them day after day and there is a glass on the living room table that begs me to carry it to the kitchen sink everytime I walk by - yes, it's my glass from yesterday. Okay...I just spoke of idle time, so why am I sitting at this computer typing? Well, because writing is what I love to do. Writing is my passion and if I had to pick one thing in the world to do, it would be writing, HOWEVER, I have work to do and time waits for no one. The day is passing by! Wait for me!
What's one thing you can lose and never get back? TIME. Use your time wisely!