Good Reads!

I'm reading a book, Showing Mary, and it's a must read for every woman. It's actually my second reading of the book and it's even better the second time around - because of where I am in my life right now. The book shares how women give birth to new insights, visions, and life! The author compares situations in our life to Mary's (Mother of Jesus) life and Mary's relationship with Elizabeth. If you can get your hands on a copy, I strongly recommend it - GOOD READS!

Reading the book has made me realize I've been pregnant for a while and I'm ready to give birth to a new 'me' and this can only happen with complete surrender to God. I think we miss out on life when we allow fear to control our choices and not God.

Oh yea, I must say the only reason I read the book the first time is because my sister's artwork is on the cover. Little did I know it would become one of my favorite books!

Thank you, Dr. Renita Weems, author of Showing Mary.