Freedom!


Freedom! I've been without my family for a few days and I'm ready to turn in my freedom card. I was excited to see them leave and now I'm looking forward to their return. I've been able to hear myself think, use the bathroom in peace, eat without other eyeballs on my plate, and watch what I want on television. The greatest part of my freedom was being able to commune with my God without disturbance. I know this special time I've had with Him was not about me, but to prepare me for their return and whatever is in store for our family. I needed to be strengthened, restored, renewed, and rejuvenated. When my three men return home, drop their bags in the middle of the floor, and ask what's for dinner, I'll be ready to provide 100% customer service! Hmmm...maybe I should hold on to my freedom card just a little while longer.