More Time?

A friend of mine made a very common statement that most women make, "There isn't enough time in the day." Do we really want more time in our day? I don't! I'd just fill it up with more work, more errands, more activities, more busyness, more stuff. Time in our day is like a purse - the bigger it is, the more junk we fill it with. The problem is we don't take full advantage of the 24 hours we already have. I think we call it time management? I failed that course in Motherhood 101. What I would like is more time for MYSELF. Yep, selfish I am. I have to remind myself that I'm the Mother of two school-aged, active boys who keep me joyfully on the go. My time belongs to them, so please allow me to go wake them, so we can start our day. I'm sure they have a list of Mommy-Do things for me to do today. Have a productive Tuesday and let's use our time wisely!