Reaction


Whatever happens to you today, remember your reaction is a key part of the outcome. Whether it's your children, husband, job, coworker, or your Self...it's all about your reaction. Flying off the handle, foul language, or having a quick pity party only makes matters worse. Those reactions are inappropriate, however, when self-control is lost, this is how we are capable of responding. Coat your day in prayer/meditation and maintain a praying spirit throughout the day.

Dear Lord, Fill me with your Spirit. Consume my thoughts and emotions with your love. Hide me from myself and allow me to be Christ-controlled in all I say and do today. Help me not to be shaken or disturbed by the simple matters of this day. Help me to remember who I am and whose I am. Remind me I am more than a conqueror and I already have the victory in Christ. I can do nothing without you, but with you, I can do all things. Have your way. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.