Mood Mess


Most women experience mood swings from time to time. Well, it sure isn't something we can just pray away. Moodiness comes from our physical conditioning and we can control this from day to day. Whether your moods are swinging from tree to tree or swinging out of control with no direction...GET A GRIP! Sometimes we just need to shake ourselves or talk ourselves out of our mood mess. Let's refuse to give in to the madness of moods. We can exercise, eat the right foods, get rest, pray/meditate, etc...There is something we can do, just find out what works best for YOU. Do I sound like an expert on moods? I am! My husband and I use to be on the verge of divorce once a month, and I'm sure you can figure out what part of the month that was. I decided I didn't like the see-saw marriage or the roller coaster SELF, so I changed my physical conditioning and it worked! Don't just waddle in your mood mess, do something about it.

Enjoy the day!