Forgot About Me

My two little ones aren't feeling well. They must have caught a bug somewhere in the midst of these beautiful sunny days we've been having. I've been aggressive in nursing them back to health with rest, liquids, healthy foods, and whatever else will kill a bug. Last night as I sat down to rest a minute, I noticed my throat was a little scratchy. Oh my goodness, am I coming down with something? Is this why I've been achy lately? I gave myself a "V-8" hit on the head as I realized I forgot to take care of myself while nursing the boys back to health. Isn't that just like a Mother? We do all we can for everyone else and forget about ourselves. I don't have time for pain or illness, so I immediately got up and started another prevention process for ME.

Have a great weekend and find a minute to TAKE CARE OF YOU!