Dance the Funk Away!


Yesterday's blog was a test for me. Yes, I boldly wrote about my reaction to simple matters and I was put to the test! My goodness, it started immediately with second-born's wake-up attitude. Good grief! Did he sleep on a bed of needles to make him wake up in such a foul mood? Of course this attitude spilled over into our school time. Jesus, help me! He wasn't the only one dealing with moods. Mama was also tested with peri-menopausal hormones and mama frump. Actually, it wasn't a frump at all. It was funk! I was so ugly inside that I could hardly stand myself. Yuck! Exercise makes all the difference in the world to me, so I did what I needed to do to get out of my funky attitude. I put on my favorite dance music, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and danced the funk away. Gosh, I felt better! My physical being is a HUGE factor in my mental being. It is almost impossible to be Christ-controlled with a raggedy temple. Have you exercised lately? If not, get up and dance!