A Woman's Work...

...Is never done! I always try to have the right attitude in regards to my work as a Godly Woman. Not a better attitude, yet the RIGHT attitude. It’s so easy to grumble and complain; yet a Godly Woman must always represent Christ. Whether you sit behind a desk all day, deal with clients throughout the day, or work inside your home, all work should be done with a Godly attitude and to the glory of God. It’s difficult some days to wake up to the same mundane chores, yet Jesus is the King of Mundane. Every morning He changes the darkness to light. Every morning He touches us to wake us. Every morning He is our sufficiency for food and shelter. Every morning he wakes the birds and directs them to their food. Every morning...we can go on and on and on. When I consider the Lord of my Life and all he has done and is doing for me and my family, the very least I can do is have a Godly attitude while doing the work I’m blessed to have the ability to do. What a blessing to be a steward over the home God has blessed us with. What a blessing to have clothes to wear daily and a machine to wash them in! What a blessing to have food to eat and a sink with clean water to wash them in! What a blessing to have plumbing and a toilet in the house to use – Yeah, I’ll clean it!!! Windows? I’m not there yet (smile). Thank God for our work, which in fact...is never done!