Today's Prayer

Heavenly Father,

I come to you in the name of Jesus thanking you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for starting my day with my health and strength. Thank you for the ability to dress myself, to feed myself, and to care for my family. Thank you for access to your throne of grace and mercy. Have your way with me today. Order my steps. Guide me, lead me, and please protect me. I thank you for the blood you shed for me. Please cover my home with the blood and keep us from the plans and snares of the enemy. Guard my children's hearts and minds. Keep my husband from temptation and give me peace and patience with everything that comes my way this day. I love you Lord and I ask you to fill me with your Spirit. Help me to show love, to be love, and accept love in your name. Amen.