Evening Prayer

Thank you for this day, Lord. Thank you for watching over my family and keeping us safe. Thank you for being with us as we drove from place to place and allowing us to arrive safely at our destinations. I love you, Lord. Thank you for a warm, comfortable home to relax in. Thank you for clean water to bathe in. Thank you for a bed to sleep in. As I prepare to end my day, be with me as I sleep. Enter my dreams and renew my mind, my strength, and my energy. If it's your will for me to see tomorrow's day, I will give you the glory, honor, and praise for your grace and mercy. I thank you for everything that happened today. Thank you for my family. Thank you for the blood of Jesus that continues to cover us. Thank you for the angels standing watch over us and thank you for the Holy Spirit that was with us every step of the way. Thank you Lord, for this day. Amen.