What About Me?

I do a lot of computer work and trying to work from home is very difficult. Trying to work from home and home school is difficult. Trying to work from home and home school plus have a high maintenance husband is difficult. Yesterday I tried to sneak in a few minutes on the computer while the family was outside and it seems the computer has a built in alarm. As soon as I get busy typing, here they come. I tried to ignore them, yet they insisted on including me in the family conversation. I gave them a nod every now and then with an occasional smile and laugh as I continued typing. My youngest wanted to play the piano and of course I had to listen attentively to the new song he composed (smile). By this time, I just turned off the computer and decided to wait until later in the evening as I usually do. Later in the evening never came because once the boys went to bed; I wanted to give my husband his time. By the time he went to bed, I was tired and shortly fell in bed behind him. I probably need my own office and I mean my OWN office! Is it possible? Will they eventually find an excuse to knock on the door to interrupt? Will they turn it into a sitting room when the office is not in use and slowly turn it into a family room? I’m sure other mothers deal with this scenario if you also work from home, or maybe you go to school and find it difficult to study or get homework done. Is there a solution? Help! What About Me!