Time to exhale

The boys' homeschool evaluation was a success and I thank God it's over. Another year of home education is behind us. It's been seven years and I'm still scratching my head and wondering what I'm doing! The boys were so excited about their promotion and wanted to celebrate, but my excitement wasn't the same. I wanted to get back in the bed and exhale. I explained to the boys that Mama's feelings were a little different from theirs because I was mentally exhausted. I had no energy to celebrate, but promised them the family would do something this weekend. I hope every Mother is having an 'exhale moment' and celebrating another completed school year...in spite of what we may have encountered. Celebrate with your children and affirm them of a job well done; they deserve to be recognized! They put alot into the school year and so do we! Time to exhale!