Morning Moon


When I consider the amazing creations of our awesome God, how can I complain?

When I consider the beautiful morning moon glowing against the blue sky, how can I grumble?

When I consider the beauty of God's creation, how can I not praise Him?

Heavenly Father, I thank you for this new day. Thank you for giving me access to your holy throne of mercy and grace - in spite of my mess. Thank you for my health, strength, and energy. Thank you for renewing my mind. Thank you for my husband. Thank you for my children. Thank you for our home. Thank you for our food. Thank you for our clothes. Thank you for our finances. Thank you for keeping my mind. Thank you for loving me in spite of who I am. Thank you for the blood you shed. Thank you for my salvation. Thank you for all my blessings - even the ones I fail to recognize. Thank you for this new day full of new opportunities to give you glory, praise, and honor. Praise the Lord!