My Last Day?

Lately, I've been trying to actually live as if it is my last day on Earth. Trying to love with the love of God, keeping a Christ-like attitude, my peace of mind, and not sweating the small stuff have been the few things important to me. Nothing else really matters. We say today could be our last day on Earth, but do we really believe it? If we did, we wouldn't fight so many simple battles, words of others wouldn't bother us, and family would be our priority to the highest degree. Last night, after getting off work, I went to a basketball game with hubby and the boys. I didn't think twice about my decision nor did I consider spending a couple hours at home alone, which is usually my ultimate goal (smile). Although I was tired and hungry, I jumped in the car without thinking about myself. When we returned home, the kitchen was a mess, as we left it, and although hubby volunteered to wash the dishes, I washed them and he was able to work out for a while. Hmmm...my thought process is different. I'm trying to make this a habit because it's a feeling I can't describe to truly GRASP THE MOMENT and live each day as if it were my last. Today could be your last! Enjoy the day - grasp the moment!