STOP!

After my morning meditation, I cooked my husband breakfast, put in a load of laundry, made the bed, exercised for 25 minutes, and STOPPED! I went outside to enjoy the fresh, morning air. It was still dark, so I looked up at the bright moon, the twinkling stars, admired the tall trees and I heard one bird chirping away - loudly. It was almost like the bird was yelling at me for not taking time to enjoy God’s beautiful creation before I began my busy day (smile). The morning air felt good on my skin. I took a deep breath and simply enjoyed the ability to inhale and exhale. After being reminded that the next minute isn’t promised to be, my surroundings became brighter, more vivid, and more beautiful. What a waste to hit the floor running and not acknowledge God’s creation. Stop! Enjoy the beauty of the day before you begin your day!