It's Easy to be Lazy


I awoke this morning feeling very TIRED! After my morning meditation, I decided to go back to bed for about an hour. Why not? It wasn’t even 6 a.m. yet! I thought some extra sleep would give me the energy I needed to get through the long day ahead of me. Well, that’s exactly what I did. I got back in the bed and it wasn’t a minute later that I got up - again. Sleep wasn’t what I needed at all. I needed to exercise! I made my soy shake and commenced my exercise regime. I immediately felt better physically and mentally. It’s so easy to be lazy, yet it takes effort to do what is right. Not only right for ourselves, but for our family. Yes, they benefit from our exercise. We have more energy and more endurance for them to suck out of us (smile). I can’t afford to be lazy, yet I do play my lazy card from time to time. Our bodies will only take care of ourselves as well as we take care of our bodies.