Happy December!


I can feel my December schedule beginning to take me to a level of stress I don't want to visit. Okay, breath in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. I don't have to do everything I'm asked to do and I sure don't have to go everywhere I'm invited, so my stress level is in my hands. I create my own stress and I choose not to go there this holiday season. Relax, release, relate (smile). Besides alot of baking, I really don't have alot to do, but there is alot I would like to do. I love to entertain, so I will limit myself to plan one gathering this month - yes, just one. I can do it, I can do it! The important thing is to remember the reason for this special time of the year. Celebrating the birth of Christ is such a joyous occasion and to incorporate this in every thing we do this month, makes it more meaningful and will definitely bring God glory.
Happy December!