Final Day of 2008

Today is my last blog of 2008 - how monumental (smile). Hmmm...what words will I share to take us into the New Year? Although I try to treat every new day as special as the beginning of a new year, you can't help but get caught in the hype of the big celebration. After all, it is a blessing to see another year. As I type this, I'm reminded that someone will not see 2009 and to be realistic, it could be me. Live each day as if it is your last day and live each moment to the fullest. Below are a couple of quotes that touched me enough to share. Happy New Day to you!

“A loser seldom lives in the present, but instead destroys the present by focusing on past memories or future expectations.”
-- Muriel James

"You had better live your best and act your best and think your best today; for today is the sure preparation for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows that follow."
-- Harriet Martineau

Get over it and move on. It happened, it's over, enjoy the present moment.
- - laVender s. williams