Readiness

My Bible devotion this morning was on readiness. It spoke of being ready when God calls and how much time some of us waste getting ready when we aren't prepared for His call. I looked at this in regards to my day and the upcoming weekend. Am I ready for what is in store? Am I ready for possible change of plans? Can I be flexible? The only way I know to get ready is to cover my family in prayer. Asking for God's protection as we go about our business will help me know that whatever happens, I'm ready because each person has been covered and my mind is in the right place - focused on Him. So, whatever God has planned for us; I'm in spiritual position. Are you in position for the day? For the weekend? Cover each member of your family in prayer and stay in tune to the Holy Spirit. Keep your focus on God and when life happens...you're ready.