Hang In There

Yesterday was a busy, rushed, chaotic day for me, but all was done that needed to get done plus some. I thank God for seeing me through the day. I even had time to stop by first-born's baseball game on the way home from my half of a half of a part-time job (smile). I know I abused my body yesterday because I didn't take time to eat properly. I started with a bowl of oatmeal, but it was down hill after that. I didn't drink enough water nor did I exercise, HOWEVER, today is a new day. I've already completed my exercise, taken my soy drink, and I'm mentally ready for the day. Yes, we will have days when we are so busy we mistreat ourselves physically, but we must get back on track. Hang in there and remember to properly take care of others, we must take care of ourselves FIRST.