Where Do They Learn?

I had a conversation with a Mother about raising children. She asked where I thought children should learn to be adults. After giving what I thought was an obvious answer, at home, I asked if she agreed. Her answer was that children will learn to be adults from other adults they are around - in various settings and situations. She didn't exclude home training, yet her answer removed some of the responsibility of home training. I guess both our answers are correct to an extent, yet I will stand firm on my conviction that I must give my children a firm foundation of Godly morals, values, and standards of living before they go into the world. This conversation put another plug into the need for MOMSWEB. Not all Mothers believe or understand the providential, influential role of the Mother. It truly is THE HIGHEST CALLING.