My Purse

If my purse is any indication of my life, no wonder it's a mess right now. I throw everything into my purse and can never find what I need. My son saw an advertisement for a purse that had a pocket for everything. He asked me if I would like to have the purse. I told him it wouldn't do me any good because I wouldn't take the time to place items in their assigned places. Who has time for that when you can just stuff it in your purse and go on about your business? Actually, it would only take half a second to put things where they belong - in a purse or in a home. Rush, rush, rush has made disorganization my middle name and it's time to stop the madness. Today I spent some time cleaning a few mess piles I had here and there in various corners and I will also boldly attack my purse. Hmmm...maybe I'll find a few things I've been looking for!