Much Needed Break

I've always appreciated my family, yet it's funny how I REALLY appreciate them when they're not around. There is some truth behind the statement of not missing your water until your well runs dry. My family has been out of town all week and it was a much needed break for me. I've been able to renew my mind in a special way. I've heard myself breathe for the first time in months and I also took a couple of undisturbed, much needed naps. I haven't cooked a full meal since they've been gone. They'll be returning home today and I almost feel like I have a renewed love for them. I can hardly wait to see them and DO for them. Hmmm...did I say that? I needed a break from them and I'm sure they felt the same way about me. I thank God for this renewal of my mind, energy, and love for my family. We all love our families, yet we also need a break from from time to time. It makes for a better woman, wife, and mother. Whew! I exhaled and it felt GOOD!