Call On Him!

I'm so happy there isn't a limit to how many times we can call on our Heavenly Father because yesterday I called his name over and over and over and over and over again. Not that I don't need him every minute of every day anyway, but yesterday was a rough one for me and I needed His presence in a special way. I had to deal with so many different personalities and situations that I needed to be covered - completely - like never before (smile). I know who I am and who I can be, so it was important to be Christ-controlled and Christ-minded to the utmost!
In the midst of this busy day, I thought of how many times my little one calls my name. Ha! Now, when I get tired of hearing my name called, I'll remember yesterday and just how precious the presence of the Lord is to me. Just calling the name, Jesus, is a comfort to me! A Mother's presence is just as comforting to her children. They call on us for every need, request, complaint, and want. We are truly the Jesus in our home and the Jesus in their young minds. We are the answer to their every need! A Mother's presence is like no other and our children need us. So, when we get tired of hearing our name called, consider it an honor and a privilege to be used - for Christ's sake.