Got Peace?

There is nothing more valuable in my role as a Mother than my peace of mind. I could even call it my PIECE of mind. My peace is what sustains me through chaos. My peace is what keeps my mouth shut when I want to fuss. My peace is what allows me to love my husband when he's unlovable. My peace is what keeps me going in my never-ending tasks. My peace is what keeps my mind stable. My peace is what allows me to go with the flow. My peace is what allows me to work with difficult people. My peace helps me celebrate my womanhood and other women. All my paths should be peace and peace is my path to love, joy, acceptance, and living a full, purposeful LIFE! Do you have your peace of mind? If not, remember the only true source of peace is The Prince of Peace. Tap into your source of power and get your portion of peace today!